Re: Good news from the EBI Semantic Web Industry Workshop and LODD members

Hi,

The presentations will be available for companies in the EBI Industry
program i.e.

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/industry/ind-prog-index.html

Otherwise I can send mine, and I assume Scott etc... can send theirs
too the list as well.

It was full room with +/- 45 registered people.

The Pistoia Alliance is a EBI industry collaboration but not closely
related to this workshop.
Other than Dietrich Rebholz-Schuhmann of the EBI Textmining giving a
talk and one of the
Pistoia work-products using RDF+sparql.

Regards,
Jerven