Re: Good news from the EBI Semantic Web Industry Workshop and LODD members

Hi Phil,

Eli Lilly - yes, of course! Thanks for correcting my gaffe. I should
have known better than to press send without fact checking.

While I'm at it, I should mention that Phil set up exercises in
TopBraid Composer. Dean Allemang, Chief Scientist at TopQuadrant, who
gave a talk at the workshop, was able to help tutorial participants to
use TopBraid Composer. Dean and Jim Hendler authored "Semantic Web for
the Working Ontologist", 2nd edition soon to be released.

Thanks Lee for so adeptly fielding the general questions about the EBI
SemWeb Industry workshop.

Cheers,
Scott