Re: HCLS Scientific Discourse Call Monday, 11 April 2011 10 am EST, 3 PM BST: talk by Jodi Schneider

Hi Jodi,

Did you get all the material that you need from Lena? In principle,
you can go to the the PubMed articles that we used and choose one.

The Pubmed links for the following can be found at (first three):
http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/QueryFederation2#Examples

The data was used to create the demo RDF at a SPARQL endpoint. Diagram
and explanation here:
http://purl.org/net/biordfmicroarray/demo

and to write the paper at:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SWPM2010/InvitedPaper_6.pdf

[13] Dunckley T, Beach TG, et al.. (2006). Gene expression correlates of
neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging;27:
1359-71.

[14] Liang WS, Dunckley T, et al.. (2007). Gene expression profiles in
anatomically and functionally distinct regions of the normal aged human
brain. Physiol Genomics 28: 311-22.

[15] Liang WS, Reiman EM, et al.. (2008). Alzheimer's disease is associated
with reduced expression of energy metabolism genes in posterior
cingulate neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A l2008;105: 4441-6.

As far as what kind of markup Kees is planning, I am not sure that I
understand the question. Do you mean for the Generic Study Capture
Framework (GSCF)? CC'ing Kees.

Cheers,
Scott

--