From: Barend Mons on behalf of barend mons
Sent: Mon 3/21/2011 3:08
To: M. Scott Marshall
Cc: Waard, Anita de A (ELS-AMS); Tim Clark; HCLS IG; Alberto Accomazzi; Sophia Ananiadou; Philip Bourne; Gully Burns; Daniel, Ronald (ELS-SDG); Rahul Dave; Alf Eaton; Alexander Garcia Castro; Matthew Gamble; Yolanda Gil; Alyssa Goodman; Paul Groth; Tudor Groza; Hays, Ellen (ELS-BUR); Maryann Martone; David R Newman; Scerri, Antony (ELS-CAM); Jack Park; Silvio Peroni; Steve Pettifer; Philippe Rocca-Serra; Cartic Ramakrishnan; RebholzSchuhmann; Jodi Schneider; David Shotton; Kaitlin Thaney; Karin Verspoor; Lynette Hirschman; Susanna-Assunta Sansone; Kees van Bochove; Katy Wolstencroft; Jun Zhao; Paul Groth
Subject: Re: HCLS Scientific Discourse Call Monday, 21 March 2011 10 am EST, 2 PM BST: talk by Scott Marshall

Hi Scott,

I will try my best but how we really parted on Thursday from the OPS
meeting was by agreeing that I would check my agenda and I to appear
have an unmovable meeting at 15.45 in Leiden.

Actually I may be able to do a 10 min run-through of the latest
developments and the upcoming NG publication (29 March).
But if possible (I am checking where exactly my next meeting at 15.45
at the Netherlands Metabolomics centre will start) it should be the
very first 10 minutes of the call. Erik Schultes is also in Leiden and
may be an alternative, in that case timing will be likely less critical.

The good news of course is that I can not go overtime....grinnn

Here are a few slides as recently used at NFAIS, answering to Tim's
challenge to capture my San Diego talk in nanopublications

Elsevier B.V. Registered Office: Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Registration No. 33156677 (The Netherlands)