Re: Metadata for Bio SPARQL endpoints ?

The issue of dataset dynamics for linked data data sets was discussed
at the LDOW workshop at last years WWW conference. The impression that
I got was that it is something that is obviously needed, but the
problem is still being defined -  along with intial solutions.

As one might expect there are a myriad of proposals for capturing this
metadata:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/DatasetDynamics

Best,
Matthew