Re: Version 1.0 of Bio2RDF and Chembl webapps released

On 30 June 2011 18:05, Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The 1.0.1 version of the Bio2RDF server software has been released on
>> Sourceforge. The software is designed to be a Linked Data interface to
>> a range of RDF datasources, with the current examples being Bio2RDF
>> and Chembl. (There was a small bug fix needed to enable endpoint
>> round-robin between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1.)
>
> and
>
>> [2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/bio2rdf/files/chembl-server/chembl-webapp-1.0.1/
>
> Peter, is that app running online somewhere too? What's the link to that?

I just put it up temporarily on the QUT Bio2RDF server.
http://qut.bio2rdf.org/chembl/page/target/t1

The activity namespace doesn't work right now, because the SPARQL
endpoint contains URIs that have the word "activitiy" in them instead
of "activity", and I forgot to normalise them before release. Will try
to get to that and re-release it.

Cheers,

Peter