Re: My task from last week: Semantic free identifiers

     Hello,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM, M. Scott Marshall
<mscottmarshall@gmail.com> wrote:
> The main reason is that when semantics and natural language are
> inserted into identifiers, some identifers are doomed to become stale
> as thinking evolves or changes about the semantic representation.

  Doesn't the definition itself grow stale?

> Shouldn't we consider RDF to be the bytecode of knowledge?

  Then what is the source code, and the compiler?

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
Systems Biology Linker at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/sybil)