Re: No TERM call tomorrow

To clarify: I think that the timeslot used for HCLS cross-taskforce
calls on Thursday at 11AM EDT (other than the first Thu of the month
when it is booked) was something that we discussed as a temporary
solution for TERM calls in recent weeks.

Michel, Eric - No worries. We weren't planning to use the same
timeslot as TM (where TM is TMO Translational Medicine Ontology on Thu
at 12PM EDT).

-Scott