Re: Reminder: BioRDF telcon NOW at 11AM EDT (4PM UK, 5PM CET)

Thanks for inviting us to talk to you today, Scott et al.
I think that several synergies emerged.  So below are a couple of "to do's"
that will hopefully help us proceed:

Please take a look at the NIF and give us a list of datasets that you would
like to have in RDF and we will work to get this to you (not all data is
sitting inside of the same database and we do have data in MySQL, Postgres,
Oracle and others so the index is unified but not all the data are).

Here are some hopefully helpful links:
main developers page (SPARQL endpoint, ontology services, and federated data
indexes linked to from here): http://neuinfo.org/developers/
list of data sources: http://neuinfo.org/nif_components/data_federation.shtm
list of our current BRO/Biositemaps compliant resources can be found here:
http://neuinfo.org/nif/nifgwt.html?tab=registry

Can you send a link to the tool that you told us about that will transform
MySQL into RDF?  We would like to evaluate it with our group.

Please put us on the list of people who could potentially contribute to the
RDF specification of microarray data (and perhaps others?).

Please let me know if I forgot anything.
Best,
anita

Anita Bandrowski, Ph.D.
NIF Project Curator