Re: [scidiscourse] 14 Notes HCLS SciDiscourse call Monday, November 21, 2011 at 10 am EST

Thanks for that, Anita!

I had to look it up, so here's our numbering scheme!

Use case 1: "Dynamic enhancement of drug product labels through semantic
web technologies" - Leads: Richard Boyce, Maria Liakata, Jodi Schneider,
Mike Taylor, Anita de Waard

Use case 2: "Defining core metadata for describing biomedical
investigations" Leads: Tim Clark, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, David Shotton,
Philippe Rocca-Serra

Use Case 3: "Matching patients to treatment outcomes" - Leads: Joanne
Luciano, Bob Howard, Anita de Waard
-Jodi