Re: Bio2RDF meeting

Daniel, you're absolutely right - unfortunately, it's difficult to
accommodate a global citizenry (north america, australia/china/japan,
europe) at the same time. We could very well schedule a second meeting for
europe/north america, if there is enough interest to do so - please let it
be known on the shared document.

Also, by indicating areas of interest on the shared documents, i expect that
we'll form break out groups, and coordination should be easier at that
level.

m.