Re: "molar" for concentration

Ah, I thought you were looking for predicates for datatype properties.
This makes much more sense now. When I said you could compose a molar
unit for concentration, I was thinking more that it would be a new URI
that uses MUO's predicates for describing molar concentration in terms
of moles/liter, which is easy in MUO. They might even accept a new
unit for that, they may just have not seen the need before.

Jim