Re: Silk visualisations - survey and questionnaire

Hi all,

Would just like to thank those of you who have so far participated in the
Silk survey.  Also, for anyone interested in trying the visualisation tool
on their own computer, I have created a link to the WAR file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1801039/silk-visualisations.war

Thank you,
troy giunipero