Re: updating SIDER LODD

Hi all,
As a follow up, here's some stats: There are over 4700 DrugBank drugs, 893
SIDER drugs.

More importantly, the equivalence mapping between SIDER and DrugBank drug
entities are not accurate (or not current). In fact, the mapping doesn't
seem to be symmetric. For example, if I query with a pattern where the
subject is a SIDER drug and the predicate a DrugBank drug, only 275 overlap
between them. On the other hand, if the graph pattern uses a DrugBank drug
as the subject and the SIDER drug as a predicate, then resulting graph
captures a larger overlap with 833 drugs. Please let me know if I have
overlooked something! Thank you in advance.

The queries used are as follow:

*(SIDER -> DrugBank)*
PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
PREFIX sider: <http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/sider/resource/sider/>