Re: HCLS Scientific Discourse Call Monday, 11 April 2011 10 am EST, 3 PM BST: talk by Jodi Schneider

Dear all,

We don't have a speaker for Monday but I propose whoever is interested does dail in to discuss:
1) timeframe and names for ideas below
2) how close are we to fulfilling our original use cases?
3) overlap with other HCLS subgroups
4) in summary: next steps.
Time & nrs as per usual - will update when I'm on a real computer (now on mobile).

Best,

Anita de Waard