Fwd: A Taxonomy of Listening and its Clinical Symptoms/ 10/8/2010

Hi,

I am not at Harvard currently, but my email is still active.  This
topic is interesting to me and thought I'd pass it along for others to
ponder....

It's clearly related to our work, but to my knowledge, we've not
explicitly captured, though we are all aware of its importance it
being able to build the infrastructure.

So, where does it fit into our HCLSIG work in terms of content (not
process)?

TMO? COI? Scientific Discourse?

Cheers,
Joanne

Joanne S. Luciano, PhD                            Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute
Research Associate Professor                 110 8th Street, Winslow
2143
Tetherless World Constellation                Troy, NY 12180, USA
Department of Computer Science            Email: jluciano@cs.rpi.edu
Office Tel. +1.518.276.4939                         Global Tel.
+1.617.440.4364 (skypeIn)

Begin forwarded message: