Re: Reminder: HCLS telcon on Thu at 11AM EDT (5PM CET)

Karen Skinner pointed out that the comment period for the FDA
standards closed in September (Thanks Karen!). So, my wording should
have been more along the lines of: "We would still like to hear your
opinion about the FDA, CDER Data Standards Plan (if you have one and
we have time), even though the comments period closed in September".
Disclaimer: We could very well run out of time before we get to it, as
already happened in September.

Cheers,
Scott