Re: [BioRDF] Comments from Christoph Grabmuller - annotation tool/ontology

Hi Jim,
we are aware of your work, of course; one of the action from the last
HCLS-SD call (on the isa to rdf conversion topic for the stem cell data
scenario) was to communicate with you, also as Scott suggested. We do
not use the limpopo, as isa tools already had their own set of parser,
validator and converter (standalone) components.
We will come back to you on this soon - maybe starting a new thread to
link the two subgroups's specific activities.
Thanks,
Susanna