Re: Reminder: Scientific Discourse Concall May 3, 10am EDT

Hi Susanna,

Important for us to know the time frame of this replacement - I don't mind if we use - for example - MO short term and OBI long term, but I do want to assure that we can link properly to data we retrieve from ArrayExpress and GEO and / or other legacy resources.   Or for that matter, current resources.

Would you and Michael possibly be able to participate in the next "Synthesis" call on May 17 to discuss?  It would be very helpful.

Best

Tim