HCLS Telcon - still on for Thu

From: M. Scott Marshall <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:05:20 +0200
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Sorry for the false alarm - I can make it after all.

The HCLS call this Thursday will be devoted to a Task Force update and
discussion of the upcoming F2F in Santa Clara, California, U.S. on Nov.
2 and 3 (Mon and Tues).

Use cases and motivation for SPARQL New Features, such as Property Paths
(see [1]) are invited. By providing use case scenarios, HCLS can help
the SPARQL Working Group prioritize new features. We will be meeting
with SPARQL WG at the F2F. Discussion on the list on this topic would
also be welcomed.

Cheers,
Scott

[1]