Re: For members of the translational ontology task

Hi Chris,

Attachments received.  Thank you. Good idea to target the next Global
Approaches to Translational Research meeting and thanks for the other
info as well.  At the moment we are getting ready for the first
release of the translational medicine ontology. Are you able to join
our conference calls?   It would be great if you can join the effort.
The details are at http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology.

Kind regards,

Joanne Luciano