Re: LODD Data Sets

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:48:56 +0200
To: "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Kingsley,

> You need to make a V6.x installation of Virtuoso

I have another server with a Virtuoso 6 installation. It is not publicly
available and idling for almost 2 months now, because I still have not
completed the migration of the Neurocommons Knowledge Base (the largest
chunk of the HCLS KB) to the new server. The Neurocommons KB distribution
comes with a dedicated installer that has not yet been portet to Virtuoso 6,
but the good people from the Neurocommons project are working on it. I hope
that I can complete migration soon, one way or the other.

Cheers,
Matthias Samwald