Re: Call For Papers: Semantic Web for Chinese Medicine

Since some of you have asked, the authors don't need to pay for the
publication costs for papers published in the BMC Chinese Medicine
journal (http://www.cmjournal.org/), which is open access. Also, the
journal just announced its impact factor of 2.35 (tracked by Thomson
Reuters (ISI)).

Cheers,

-Kei