Re: Linked Data for ICD? OPCS-4?

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 04/10/2009 23:18, "Peter Ansell" <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2009/10/5 Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>:
> >> Sorry, should have given an example:
> >> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/drugbank/page/drugs/DB00588
> >
> > There is also the issue that the dbpedia URI's are not the same as the
> > ones everyone else is using. Ie, http://www.dbpedia.org/ URI's are
> > quite distinct from http://dbpedia.org/ URI's that everyone else
> > including DBpedia use. A similar URI structure situation exists with
> > some erroneous references to symbol.bio2rdf.org that were a temporary
> > experiment that has now been fixed to reference bio2rdf.org instead.
> > http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/diseasome/page/genes/AAS
> >
> > These mappings are all defined in a configuration file right?
> > Shouldn't be too hard to fix these and reload the server?
> Possibly.
> But it doesn't make much difference, since linkedct has the same things:
> http://data.linkedct.org/page/intervention/5580
> owl:sameAs
> http://data.linkedct.org/page/intervention/5633
> Etc.
> because they are both owl:sameAs
> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/drugbank/resource/drugs/DB00588

Both the interventions above talk about the same drug,  Fluticasone
Propionate (http://data.linkedct.org/page/intervention/5633) and Flixotide (
http://data.linkedct.org/page/intervention/5580) are the same drug according
to our source of semantic knowledge about drug names.

But, the interventions are different entities (they might have different
dose or other attributes) that's why they are not linked with owl:SameAs. On
the LinkedCT side, they are linked to the related drugs on drugbank with
rdfs:seeAlso.

On the drugbank side however these links should be fixed, also the links to
dbpedia and bio2rdf should be fixed as pointed out by Peter. I'm CC'ing Anja
who maintains the dataset, hopefully she can fix it soon.

Regards,
Oktie