Re: Linked Data for ICD? OPCS-4?

Jeni,

Depends on what you want to do, exactly. I think interlinking some
prevalent medical vocabularies to dbpedia entries is a wonderful
project!

What kinds of links would be called for is a good question; most of
these vocabularies do not natively use the RDF semantic model. In HCLS
Terminology WG, we've mostly been focused on using SKOS predicates for
interoperability.

Would you be interested in talking to the HCLS Terminology group (I
chair it) about it on an upcoming Thursday morning call? I predict
you'd get a lot of interest and support -- even help, if you like.

John

John F. Madden, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Pathology (3712)