Re: HCLS Telcon reminder

I apologize for missing today's HCLS call due to conflict in my
schedule. The following are some updates on BioRDF:

1. The two HCLS KB's are in the process of being upgraded in terms of
hardware and software.
2. As Susie suggested, I added the query federation paper to the list
under the heading 'Semantic Web Documents' on the HCLS IG wiki page
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG).
3. We continue to explore the query federation use case in the context
of integrating neuroscience microarray data with other types of data.
This may help serve as a use case for new SPARQL features.
4. Helen (at EBI) informed me that a new version of Gene Expression
Atlas (with links to NIFSTD) might be released soon.

Cheers,

-Kei