Re: DBpedia to OBO mapping: did someone already work on it?

I can't speak for neuroscientists who have debated among themselves for
a long time whether cerebrum and telencephalon are the same. If you talk
to neuroscientists who are specializing in the study of adult brain or
embryonic brain, they will probably tell you that the two regions are
different. For others whose research context is not affected by such a
developmental difference, they'll probably treat them the same. It's
really a tough call. The neuroscience community should make that call.

Cheers,

-Kei