Re: DBpedia to OBO mapping: did someone already work on it?

Kei Cheung wrote:
> Matthias,
>
> In DBPedia, the following pages describe 2 brain regions
> (Telencephalon and Cerebrum):
>
> http://dbpedia.org/resource/Telencephalon
> http://dbpedia.org/page/Cerebrum
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Telencephalon> dbpprop:redirect
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Cerebrum>

DBpedia world view should be formally expressed as:
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Telencephalon> owl:sameAs
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Cerebrum>

Based on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telencephalon which reads:
The *cerebrum or telencephalon*, together with the diencephalon,
constitute the forebrain....

If doesn't set off a war, I'll issue a SPARQL Update :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

President & CEO