Re: Less strong equivalences (was Re: blog: semantic dissonance in uniprot)

     Hello Bijan, All,

  These are not even transitive, right? So what can we do with them
reasoning-wise?

  Isn't likeness too much in the eye of the beholder to be agreed upon
universally? Why not move such concepts to more specialized ontologies
instead of OWL?

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)