Re: blog: semantic dissonance in uniprot

From: Mark Wilkinson <markw@illuminae.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:17:53 -0700
To: "Phillip Lord" <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>
Cc: "W3C HCLSIG hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:05:02 -0700, Phillip Lord
<phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:

>> Another predicate is needed that is less "rigourous" - owl:kindOfLike
>> :-)
>

> Well, I would say OWL is the wrong place for this.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I wanted such a wishy-washy predicate
in OWL itself :-)  I just picked the same namespace for point of
discussion.

Mark D Wilkinson, PI Bioinformatics
Assistant Professor, Medical Genetics
The James Hogg iCAPTURE Centre for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research
Providence Heart + Lung Institute
University of British Columbia - St. Paul's Hospital
Vancouver, BC, Canada