Re: Time conf calls

From: M. Scott Marshall <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:15:41 +0100
To: Stefano Bocconi <stefano.bocconi@gmail.com>
CC: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Stefano,

Stefano Bocconi wrote:
> Sorry to disturb you, I was wondering whether the time of the telco is
> uptodate since last week terminology call was at 15.00 CET, and on the
> website
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG#tasks
>
> it is given at 15.00 UTC. Is the HCLS call at 16.00 CET or 17.00 CET?

The U.S. went on summer daylight savings time a few weeks before Europe
(one might reasonably ask why this can't be better coordinated!). Our
telcons are 'anchored' on Boston time because the majority of
participants are in that time zone, so telcons in Europe are 1 hour
earlier until Europe's summer daylight savings begins (this coming weekend).

-Scott