Re: Introduction(s) to HCLS IG

From: <Peter.Hendler@kp.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:58:05 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I'm Peter Hendler, a physician at Kaiser Permanente in California and a
lead physician of our Convergent Medical Terminology CMT project.

I am interested in semantic interoperability with standards primarily the
HL7 RIM and SNOMED.

Recent work has included creating an OWL rdf/xml version of SNOMED and
showing that it could be classified even after adding 25000 negation
containing and 25000 disjunction containing terms (something that SNOMED
currently cant do in it's current EL+ form.

I'm from the same organization, and work with Skip Snow.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing
its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and
any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.