Re: Introduction(s) to HCLS IG

Hello,

I am an IT professional in Boehringer-Ingelheim. My primary interests is to
see how we can use the semantic technology to "ease" our pain on the
overwhelming data -- how do we manage and mine those data. I have biology
background and have been working in computer fields for 10 years. I will try
to attend the telecon when the schedule permits.

I am very excited to be on the group and learn from the masters and solve
some real-world problems.

Cheers.

Yirong