Re: Thursday call on Access Control in HCLS

Does named graph play a role here? For example, data (triples) generated
from a project (experiment) may only be accessed by the one(s) who did
the experiment (as well as the lab PI). Also, there may be multiple
projects/experiments going on within a lab. The PI of the lab should be
able to access data generated from all projects/experiments within the
lab. Access control may be given at the experiment/project level and the
lab level ...

Cheers,

-Kei