Re: HCLSIG telecon 22 Jan

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 05:48:05PM -0800, Mark wrote:
> Lucky you!  He hasn't helped ME (or my students) resolve it :-) :-) :-)

clear case of favoritism

> Cheers!

> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:30:32 -0800, Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu> wrote:
>

> >Mark,
> >
> >Eric has already helped me to resolve it.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >-Kei
> >
> >Mark wrote:
> >
> >>Odd... it worked for me on my linux machine at work, but it doesn't
> >>work  for me on my windows machine (Opera browser in both cases)

That's odd. Odds are I can't help you resolve it, but you could report
your windows symptoms. And I can always whine to the odd folks at Opera.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.