Re: [BioRDF] BioSIOC / aTag task

Hi Matthias,

What you proposed sounds like an interesting project to be included as
part of the BioRDF task force. I like the idea of exploring a fit
between folksonomy and ontology. Currently, the BioRDF group has the
query federation project that explores how to pose federated queries
across multiple data/knowledge sources including the HCLS KB's (hosted
at DERI and Free Univ. Berlin). The possibility that the BioSIOC project
can add more data/knowledge to the HCLS KB hosted at DERI is
complementary to the query federation project.

I look forward to working with you.

Cheers,

-Kei