Re: HCLS Tutorial at ISWC

Just want to let the group know that the panel proposal was accepted.
The title of the panel is: "Advanced Web Technologies in Translational
Bioinformatics". This also will be a good opportunity for publicity and
recruitment. The following web site will provide the up-to-date information.

http://www.amia.org/meetings/stb09/

Cheers,

-Kei