AW: Is there a benchmark of triple-stores with a "bias" to Life Sciences ?

Hi Andrea,

We are hosting parts of the W3C HCLS KB on an AllegroGraph triple store here
in Berlin:

http://www.corporate-semantic-web.de/hcls.html

Beside the Berlin SPARQL benchmarks you might take a look at the LUMB
benchmarks for AllegroGraph:

http://agraph.franz.com/allegrograph/agraph_bench_lubm50.lhtml

Cheers, Adrian