Re: New features on NeuroLex

Hi Helen et al,

I'm glad that connectivity is not only established between different
regions within the same brain, but it seems to also occur among
different brains (e.g., people at EBI and people at NIF).  :-)   Now I'm
trying to connect with the brains of the people in BioRDF and HCLS as a
whole (cc'ed to the HCLS mailing list). In BioRDF, we are currently
developing a use case to do query federation of neuroscience microarray
data using semantic web. I hope our neurons can all connect eventually
(the wiki neuron concept is still alive)!

Cheers,

-Kei