Translational Medicine Ontology Telcon

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:05:18 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Minutes from today's Translational Medicine Ontology call are now
available. Thanks to Michel for being the scribe.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/Meetings/2009-08-06_Conference_Call

There are 2 points from the minutes that I'd like to highlight.

1. The Translational Medicine Ontology calls will be held on a weekly basis
until the end of October. In addition, there will be an extra call next
Thursday from 11-12 ET to review the classes for the ontology. Call details
will be posted on the wiki site for the task (
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/).
2. We plan to post the ICBO poster onto the Nature Precedings wiki. If you
are a co-author of the poster, and are not happy with this idea, please send
me an email.

Cheers,

Susie