Re: [lodd][biordf] Loaded LODD datasets into the DERI HCLS knowledge base

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at> wrote:
> I did a few example queries.
> Your instance has LinkedCT, but it still lacks DrugBank (no surprise, Anja
> just made the dump available very recently and it is not documented on the
> wiki yet). Your instance also seems to contain Diseasome. Was it loaded from
> the dump or 'crawled'?

Over at FriendFeed there was a (recurrent) discussion on Open Data
license incompatibilities...

How do I find out what data is available in the LODD data under what license?
How does the effort deal with license incompatibilities?

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/