Re: [lodd][biordf] Loaded LODD datasets into the DERI HCLS knowledge base

Matthias Samwald wrote:
> I have loaded some of the Linking Open Drug Data datasets into the
> HCLS KB at DERI Galway.  See
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/DERI_HCLS_KB
> for documentation (still incomplete).
>
> The data from Diseasome will be added after an issue with URIs is
> fixed (some of them contain blank spaces, and the parser does not like
> that).
>
> Cheers,
> Matthias Samwald
>
> DERI Galway, Ireland
> http://deri.ie/
>
> Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution & Cognition Research, Austria
> http://kli.ac.at/

Matthias,

Could you please do a rough comparison against:
http://lod.openlinksw.com which also has all of this data loaded and
your instance?

We are in the process of making a VoiD graph and a "push-button" LOD
cloud hosting instance on Amazon EC2 (basically the ability to make your
own variant of: http://lod.openlinksw.com in a matter of minutes), and I
would like to know we have the latest and greatest data set releases in
place.

Links:

1. http://lod.openlinksw.com --- for full text search, URI lookup by
Label auto-complete, and raw URI lookup with auto-complete UIs
2. http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql -- sparql endpoint.

--

Regards,

President & CEO