Reminder: No HCLS Telcon this Thursday Nov. 27

From: M. Scott Marshall <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:20:37 +0100
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

For those of you that reserve the HCLSIG TC timeslot every other
Thursday, this is a reminder that there will *not* be a call this
Thursday because of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. Our next HCLSIG TC is
scheduled for Dec. 11. Note that two weeks after that is the Dec. 25
Christmas holiday, so our HCLSIG TC on Dec. 11 will be the last one for
2008. Hope to see/hear you there!

-Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall