Re: Vispedia: Interactive Visual Exploration of Wikipedia Data via Search-Based Integration

Almost Joanne, if the JSON includes property and type descriptions then
Exhibit can do more with it.
I raised the possibility basically because it would be nice to
more precisely bridge the SW and Web 2.0 notions around mash-ups. A data set
from neuroscience seems to me to be a logical example for us (HCLS) to work
with.

Another way of putting it: Linked Biomed data + analytical mash-up tools
(also would be good to take some of the statistical findings and link them
back to the data set...)

-Eric