Re: KB note

Hi Tim et al.,

I think it would be great if more details about SWAN can be added. The HCLS
ecosystem consists of scientists, patients, doctors, government agencies,
publishers, etc. Creating/maintaining a balance in this digital age across
national boundaries is challenging/interesting.

Speaking of national boundaries, I wonder if alternative medicine (e.g., herbal
medicine) would also be of interest to this community. For example, Huperzine
is a drug derived from the herb Huperzia serrata. I also wonder if there are
hypotheses regarding the study of herbs in the possible treatment of
neurological diseases.

Thanks,

-Kei