Re: SenseLab note: some updates

In addition to data at the phenotype/molecular level, there are public
clinical data available for different stages (e.g., mild, moderate, ...)
of Alzheimer's disease, for example.

The following are a couple of examples from clinicaltrials.gov.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00432081?term=alzheimer&rank=27
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00679627?term=alzheimer&rank=42

Best,

-Kei