Re: SenseLab note: some updates

Sounds to me like an ontology exercise. For example, pre-coordinated
approach (knowledgebase) vs. post-coordinated approach (knowledge base)?
May not be a good analogy since I'm not an ontology expert. :-)

However, I wonder to what extent these two ontology approaches have been
(or have not been) applied to the construction of ontologies involved in
the "knowledge base" or "knowledgebase" that we are talking about here.

-Kei