Re: SPARQL endpoints

Hello Lena,

There are at least two public SPARQL endpoints that I know of that will
retrieve graphs accessible over the Internet when referenced in the
FROM/FROM NAMED clauses of a SPARQL query:

http://sparql.org/sparql.html  (runs ARQ)
http://demo.openlinksw.com/sparql (runs Virtuoso)

Note that the second one needs to have the drop-down changed to
"Retrieve remote RDF data for all missing source graphs" to force it to
go out and retrieve graphs.

There may be others as well, but those are the two that are foremost in
my mind.

hope this helps,
Lee