Re: Multi-layered Knowledge Representations for Healthcare (was RE: An argument for bridging information models and ontologies at the syntactic level)

Hi Again Dan --

You wrote:   *I like your use case...we need better tools for CQI of
ontologies..*

Please feel free to use the Internet Business System [1] for this and other
purposes.

As mentioned, shared use is free.  We will be happy to assist.

                           Best regards,  -- Adrian

[1] Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering