Re: 'Gene WIki' announced

To make the tail a little bit longer, I just added to the following gene:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PTEN_%28gene%29

the following two pieces of information to indicate the roles of PTEN in
drug abuse and Alzheimer's disease, respectively:

Further Reading: Ji S-P, Zhang Y, Cleemput JV, Jiang W, Liao M, Li L,
Wan Q, Backstrom JR, Zhang X (2006). "Disruption of PTEN coupling with
5-HT2C receptors suppresses behavioral responses induced by drugs of
abuse". Nature Medicine 12 (3): 324-9

External links: Alzgene

-Kei